Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Look around you at home, and you'll find us everywhere: In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. We are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting your career or in need of a need challenge, we recognize, develop, and empower talent.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- This position is responsible for resolving engineering and manufacturing issues for Southeast Asia (SEA) projects. To ensure the development can meet the product specifications, cost and quality requirement. Support supplier’s capabilities development to understand and achieve HOT manufacturing requirement.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the overall design, analysis, documentation and functional validation
- Support the creation of mechanical architecture for new products and related accessories
- Provide technical oversight to product design team to inspire innovation and drive data-based engineering decisions
- Provide technical data to Product Definition and Industrial Design team for tradeoff analysis during early development
- Validate initial designs via analysis, prototyping and testing to increase efficiency of our development process
- Work with Quality Assurance and Test Engineering to define and implement validation testing plans and ensure products meet safety/performance/reliability requirements
- Work with regulatory and compliance to make sure product is meeting regulatory, safety standard
- Interface with Program management to ensure that cost, schedule and performance targets are achieved
- Act as the primary PD interface cross-functional teams (i.e. ID, Product Definition, QA, Operations, EE, RF/Antenna, suppliers and partners, etc.)
- Ensure successful development of mechanical tooling and production part qualification (i.e. first-article inspections, manufacturing process capabilities, material certifications, etc.)
- Collaborate with operations and quality teams to audit mechanical suppliers and external partners
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve processes and increase business efficiency
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education, Qualification and training
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, Master degree is preferred
Experience or skills required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in mechanical or product design and development;
- Experience in the development of home appliance, personal care, health care, houseware product;
- Good knowledge on safety, regulatory standard on home appliances or medical products.
- Fundamental knowledge of injection moulding process, tooling design, thermoplastic material properties.
- Experience on CAD solid modeling and assembly creation;
- Hands-on experience in using FEA tools such as ANSYS, Abaqus or equivalent will be an advantage;
- Experience with Asia ODM partners and manufacturing suppliers;
- Self-motivated, Good communications & interpersonal skill, Analytical minded;
- Good command of both reading and written English, Vietnamese and/or Chinese;