What We Can Offer
Our client is a pioneer company in materials technology. Their story began with a bold experiment to replace cement used as a raw material for concrete with a side stream-based material.
Today the company has grown to be a pioneering partner, helping the construction industry to build a new, more sustainable future. They help reduce CO2 emissions and the usage of fossil resources in order to achieve climate goals in practice.
Work together with our client company branch in Finland to carry out laboratory validation work for mix designs optimized for prospective customers.
- Participate to pre-sales discussion and provide knowledge on how the solutions can help customers to move to cement free binder solutions
- Work together with our client company branch in Finland to carry out laboratory validation work for mix designs optimized for prospective customers
- Carry out customer pilots with support of our client company branch in Finland to validate our solutions at customer’s production environment
- Help to set up the logistics for the company's customers for required our company additives and other market based side streams
* Diploma: Diploma in Civil Engineering / Building Construction Technology, concrete field or related
* Experience: 5-10 years’ experience
* Languages: Written and Oral Vietnamese and English Fluent level
- International mindset ( prefer studied or worked abroad )
- Previous experience in concrete industry
- Need to understand industry and understand processes, experience in cement lab
- Technical background but also commercially minded (Customer-oriented mindset)
- Follow up, pro-active, involved
- Long term commitment
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a group
- Have a target-oriented way of working
- Experience in multinational / international company (preferred)
- User skills of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
***SALARY: Attractive salary and commission scheme
- Compulsory insurance as VN law
- Visa is provided and work permit for committed staffs
- Training and up-skills opportunities
- Dynamic and fast growing international working environment
***WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM, flexibility will be required as the head offices are in different time zone. Our client is a start-up that values involvement rather than working hours.
***LOCATION: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam