What We Can Offer
S & D is a diversified; highly customer Oriented Company that develops and delivers innovative products with tailor made technical guidance achieving quality and sustainable/ economical solutions. The successful candidates will be provided with an attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefits well above the industry standards.
A multinational Chemical company searches dynamic persons with passion for the positions of Technical Sale & Marketing Manager for Textile & Garment Washing Chemicals.
- Dynamic, energetic, and can-do attitude person
- Designing, developing, and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in Textile & Garment Washing Chemicals Industry
- To work out costing of Technical yarn for new enquiries & to attend the customer complaints and resolve the technical matters i.e. Customer technical service
- Planning and forecasting sales based on annual budgeted sales revenue to achieve growth and hitting sales target
- Providing technical support to customers and responsible for new product Marketing
- To arrange to send of new development samples received from buyers to plant for analysis and keeping a track of same
- Building strong interpersonal relationships with existing product line-up and identify new accounts, developing and sourcing new customers, understanding their consumption pattern, requirement and convert that into sales
- Control sales & marketing expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Provide information about Company products to potential customers.
- Preparing the monthly data analysis reports.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the Company maintains and develops its competitive position.
- Maintaining active and prospective customer database and providing the status to the head office.
- Do market research for new prospective customers
- Coordinating with head office for product development for the market
- Excellent customer care
WHAT WE CAN OFFER?
- Salary Range: Negotiate
✓ Competitive salary and bonus
✓ Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
✓ Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
✓ 13th month salary
✓ 19 leave days/ year for your work-life balance
✓ Working 5 days per week
✓ Onsite opportunities abroad
✓ An international English-speaking working environment
✓ Year End and Performance Bonus
✓ Overseas Training Opportunities
✓ Computer will be provided
✓ Career Path Development
✓ Rewarded personal package on promotion
✓ Other Allowance (Wedding, Funeral…)
- Education - textile processing/ garment wet processing degree or diploma or good passes in science subjects in advanced level education.
- Good at English speaking/writing ability.
- Experience in marketing specially in chemical selling is an advantage. It should be B 2 B marketing not FMCG.
If you are confident that you fit into the job profile and meets the eligibility requirements mentioned above, please apply this advertisement with your complete CV nominating two non-referees. Also, indicate the position applied for, on the top left corner of envelop or in the subject line of the e-mail