What We Can Offer
The technical sales representative is responsible for maintaining and developing business with the existing customers in the area as well as locating and selling to new outlets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Acquires a thorough working knowledge of all products and applications as well as develops all necessary professional selling skills.
2. Maintains and develops relations with customers and provides them with commercial and technical service as well as promotes goodwill of the organization.
3. Identifies key customers and keeps the up-to-date records of all customers and prospective customers.
4. Plans the itinerary and customers’ visits and reports in advance to supervisor/manager on a weekly basis.
5. Responds to all customers’ problems on products, delivery, documents, etc.
6. Other tasks as assigned by direct supervisor
Experience : +2 years’ experience in sales Lubricant Additives.
Age : 25 years up
Others : as follows;
- Fluent in English – writing and speaking is a must
- Have good passion to work in sales field and willing to travel
- Good communication and presentation skills