Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To review and clarify on the scope of product requirements from sales personnel and customers.
• To offer technical advice and feedbacks on enquiry specifications to customers / channel partners / sales personnel / engineers with regards to KUKA products / systems / applications.
• To provide technical support during the technical meetings, product presentations, and negotiations.
• To perform analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solutions to meet customer needs using simulation and KUKA software.
• To propose technical solutions to internal staffs and customers on complex enquiries and product issues.
• To compile weekly report and update to the CS reporting manager.
• To update and maintain all TSS support information in internal data station as it contains KUKA private and confidential information.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in automation design, engineering drawing and engineering software
• Knowledge in robotic applications or other automated systems is an added advantage
• A pro-active and resourceful individual with excellent negotiation, communication, and motivation skills
• Ability to communicate concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
• Willingness to travel to sites if required.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Have good sense of time management and strong customer focus