Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop and implement marketing plans for business products to achieve established sales or market share objectives.
- Conduct and analyze market studies to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions.
- Exchange technology between countries and applications for new business developments, including new product launches, cross-selling products.
- Work closely with Marketing team to create technical value propositions and commercialize technical products, including the production of datasheets, brochures and launch kits.
- In collaboration with the Sales team to specify and provide appropriate technical assistance to key customers through a combination of detailed technical and commercial knowledge.
- Transfer marketing information and customer requirements to R&D, elevate AIMS projects and establish the potential contribution of CM to future priorities and needs.
- Support R&D assessment test, confirm performance can meet customer requirements and participate in troubleshooting and complaint handling.
- Represent the organization in forums and conferences in a specified area of expertise.
- Adhere to allnex policies, including, but not limited to, the Code of Conduct, HSE and etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
-Long term experience in industrial coating or related industries with at least 5 years experience in -technical work.
-Strong expertise in paint formulation design and performance testing.
-Solid knowledge of the resin and paint industry, specifically solvent based resins and paints.
-Transversal knowledge of painting.
-Familiarity working in a lab environment.
-Knowledge of laboratory safety measures.
-Good English and local language proficiency.
-Effective verbal and written communication skills.
-Ability to explain technical concepts to laypersons.
-Attention to detail.