Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Interface with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow up with their concerns and problems.
• Conduct software training to customers if required.
• Do the sale of spare parts and aggressive approach to get customer’s inquiry for annual calibration of their purchased products.
• Willing to work overtime.
• Co-operate with other departments.
• Perform other assigned tasks and job duties.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Age below 30
• College/ University graduated with Mechanical background preferably
• English speaking preferably
• Good computer skills
• High responsibility, hardworking, eager to learn and good personality
• Capable of working under high pressure
• Extra 03 days of special leave per year
• Competitive salary, bonuses and allowances
• Health insurance & 24/24 personal accident insurance
(Further information will be discussed on the interview)
Interested please submit / fax / email CV in English and relevant documents to :-