Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Maintain working environment, tool/jig, all repair facilities follow request to ensure efficiency of repair (5S).
- Cooperate and support Field service in technical issues.
- Related service jobs request by company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Fluent spoken and written in English
- Younger than 30 years old.
- Good skill for MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferable skill/ knowledge in Medical Equipment Field or experience in the industry (not mandatory)
- Personal attributes: Patient, calm, open- minded, proactive and initiative
- Hard work and self-motivated and with self-control.
- Ability to work independently and/or in team
- Follow the rules and ensure compliance in any occasions, as a member of international company
- The training on Repair skill and procedure will be given. It is required to pass the test after the training.
- Working place: Ho Chi Minh Office
- Working hour: 08:00 -17:00, Monday-Friday
- Competitive salary, bonus (twice/year)
- Working in professional environment
- Training in oversea is possible.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send application and English CV with recent photo, copies of diplomas/certificates and any others that proof your educational background, to the following address.
Attn: Human Resource Department
OLYMPUS MEDICAL SYSTEMS VIETNAM CO., LTD
HCM Office: 2nd Floor, Tan Da Court, 86 Tan Da Street, Ward 11, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
(Qualified candidates will only be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.)