Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· Answers questions and other enquiries from customers and distributors about veterinary issues.
· Be responsible for the professional handling of day-to-day veterinary issues and product complaint.
· Provides necessary information on competitor products and advises the team on product positioning.
· Is responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, supervision and reporting of marketing field studies on (new) products.
· SharePoint, digital library to keep him/herself updated.
· Establishes and maintains contacts with scientific institutes, represents the company at specialized seminars, congresses, exhibitions and workshops in the designated area.
· Gives presentations at congresses, symposia and seminars about veterinary subjects.
· Maintains close contact with distributors and agents, providing support, solving field problems, and training their staff on subjects when appropriate.
· Reports the visits through visit reports to the relevant people within the company.
· Pro-actively produces and publishes papers and other materials to support the products, clients and sales team, agents and distributors.
· Monitors and analyses national poultry industry and (scientific) publications. Forwards relevant information to SR's, marketing staff and BOD
· Monitors field disease situation, the emergence of new diseases, and new disease control policies. Communicates new trends to the BOD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within the field of expertise / product groups
• Good in English (speaking & writing)
• Expert in farm and disease management
• Skilled in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel).
• Ability to make and present high- profile presentations
• Planning and Organizational skills
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Commercial orientation