Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative chemical analyses on incoming and outgoing product for quality control.
• Ensure processes and best practices are in place to ensure lab is running in an efficient manner
• Provides leadership and direction to the QC team
• Checks, analyzes daily quality control reports and activity reports of quality control inspectors.
• Maintains files on all jobs run in the production
• Troubleshooting issues with existing technologies as well as customer challenges
• Notifies immediate supervisor in the event of serious problem affecting quality or production
• Develop the systems, people, and teamwork within the quality organization that are needed to continuously improve the quality management system. Support ISO 9001:2015 certification compliance
• Ensure proper documentation is obtained and Certificates of Analysis are provided as required.
• Ensure laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies are maintained.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Experience utilizing laboratory testing equipment (color proofing methods, rub tester, C.O.F testing, viscosity testing, etc.)
3. Strong ability to perform color matching and familiar with the use of visual spectrometers; X-Rite and/or Data Color.
4. Demonstrate ability to deliver multiply projects and assignments.
5. Proven ability to work in a team environment.
6. Good English communication skills, both oral and written.
7. Experience implementing systems, standards and operating procedures
8. Good coaching skills, able to pass on experience and advice effectively to members of the team
9. Able to make effective decisions
10. Well organized with good attention to detail
11. Computer literacy; Work, Excel, etc.
• Note: Any fresh candidate that can work in lab is OK, we will train fully