Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are seeking Technical Support positions who can be a part of remote team in Vietnam to co-ordinate the work with Europe side.
The Senior Tech Support would have the following key responsibilities which would be delegated/shared in as far as possible over time with the Junior Tech Support
• Second Line Tech Support
• SQL scripting for database queries and reporting (Crystal Reports and Excel/Cube Reporting)
• Front-end testing for new development features, bug-fixes and improvements
• Create and maintain all user documentation
• Report to the Senior Project Manager regarding daily tasks and priorities (Daily Stand Ups)
Summary of routine tech support tasks and responsibilities
• Crystal Reports
• Excel/Pivot Reports
• SSRS Reports
• User Testing
• User documentation
• Technical tasks during customer onboarding
• Learn our data migration process for new customers and perform data migrations as needed
• Data validation
• Data imports
• SQL scripting (for example DB updates)
• Replicate reported bugs
• Analyse data and determine the root cause of software issues escalated by Customer Support
• Resolve issues or pass on to the next level
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Qualification in Computing, Information Systems, or related discipline
• Expertise in hardware configuration, troubleshooting and software application and testing protocols
• Strong Proficiency in SQL and relational database structure and set up
• Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar role
• Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
• A good understanding of how ERP systems work
• Energetic, responsive, and detail-focused
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
Bonus Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of reporting systems such as Crystal reports and Excel pivot reporting
• Practical experience in any areas of business including production, accounting, or marketing and familiarity with other business information systems, is desirable but not essential.
• Experience using Jira® Service Management.