Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology.
We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Manage your team to ensure exceptional customer service across technical service lines.
- Support the personal development of your team through training and coaching.
- Act as primary escalation point for team operational issues and customer delivery management.
- Provide accurate and timely communication to all stakeholders in a customer support issue.
- Attend regular operational and business review meetings.
- Monitor KPIs to ensure proper business delivery.
- Review processes and workflows to diagnose areas of improvement and propose improvement plans where gaps are found.
- Share updates and reports with management.
- Own, monitor, coordinate and manage all escalated cases.
***IN THIS ROLE:
- 3 to 5 years in technical support, software support, IT operations, and/or infrastructure support are required, with 1 – 2 years of experience managing teams.
- Higher-level education in a technical discipline or related certification is preferred.
- Experience in supporting cloud-based technologies is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of technology-based environments and solutions is required.
- Certification in MS Azure, MCSE, CCNP, Linux, or one of the core team technologies is preferred.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)