Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Visit dealers and fleet customers periodically or on request
• Provide support in technical (diagnosis & repair) and organizational matters (After Sales dealer standard)
• Provide and monitor product information, maintenance and repair, TIPS & Service Measures of Mercedes-Benz vehicles to dealers & fleet customers
2. Organization & Processes
• Arrange technical visits to dealers & fleet customers periodically.
• Monitor and co-ordinate performance of any contractual service commitments, facilities, dealer standard, work procedures, manpower requirements and profitability.
• Conduct correspondence in respect of customer service and customer care & customer complaint.
• Monitor warranty handling process & warranty scrapping process. Audit the workshop based on warranty guideline & dealer standard. Ensure workshop process 2010 is followed
• Report main points discussed on the occasion of customer visits
• Prepare writing product reports regarding technical problems and damage in critical technical issues to General Manager Warranty & Technical Services
• Make technical product reports and Product liability in respect of damage to Mercedes-Benz vehicles
4. Promotion, Events & Campaign supporting
Co-ordinate and monitor dates for technical special activities, e.g. conversation campaigns, events, etc. for MB vehicles
5. Investigation and audit of warranty parts
• Inspect and audit return parts, stock and destroy return parts, provide recommendation or opinion on claims to AM and GM to make claim decision, including technical and compliance of each claim
• Carry out yearly audit support of warranty in dealers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 01 ~ 03 years of experience in the vehicle repair sector with good technical & Diagnosis knowledge
• Experience in customer relationship management, warranty & parts
• Good English communication. Computer skill (Microsoft , Excel, Ppt. Internet office).
• have driver license (at least B2 level)