Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Performs, as directed all necessary maintenance of the facility, equipment, and grounds, in a timely and cost-efficient manner. This includes Implements, tests, troubleshoot, and maintains all manufacturing equipment, electrical, and control systems.
· Troubleshoot, repair, problem-solve, and maintain all electrical control problems for all manufacturing equipment.
· Test all equipment and control functions of new controls established or designated by First Solar Controls dept.
· Download new software changes/upgrades specified by the Controls Dept. and maintain current software databases for Base Plant
· Assist IT Dept. with the setup, installation, and testing of all communication devices for PLC’s.
· Identify, research, prepare, and present solutions to control problems and continuous improvement projects.
· Assist new equipment commissioning technicians to verify that their testing of control systems is done correctly and efficiently completed
· Ensures adherence to all safety procedures and good housekeeping standards
· Performs predictive and preventative maintenance on any or all production equipment
· Develops and implements new electrical preventative maintenance tasks, procedures, and schedules
· Perform other assignments as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Diploma or Associate Degree in Electrical, Robotics, or Electronic Engineering (preferred)
· Minimum 3 years of electrical/electronic/PLC experience
• Knowledge of manufacturing equipment.
• Knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Good communication in English and Vietnamese
• Knowledge of Electrical, Electronics, PLC, and robotics.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, logical reasoning, written and verbal persuasion/communication skills required
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities required
• Experience with PeopleSoft preferred
• Ability to follow Safe Work Practices.
• Capable of following LOTO
• Ability to work with little supervision.
• Able to complete at least 50% of the PM Schedule PM’s
• Must be capable of entering data or pass downs into/from the CMMS system.
• 12-hour shift working (14-17 days/month)