Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Plan and perform Risk Profiling of Technology audit entities and all aspects of assessments in accordance with Internal Audit standards, regulatory requirements and statutes, and best practices and maximizing the use of data analytics.
- Identify emerging Technology risks and industry issues and assess their implications for the Technology related audit entities.
- Work closely with various business/support entities to plan, execute and manage integrated Technology related audit engagements.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the internal audit methodology, policy, procedures.
- Lead the team to conduct Technology audit and participate other audits in accordance with the annual audit plan including ad-hoc review that may be requested by the CEO, Members Council or BOC from time-to-time.
- Use technology and data analytics to appropriately improve audit work processes and quality.
- Automate audit processes and develop continuous auditing process via establishment of audit dashboard.
- Apply technology and data analytics to improve audit work processes and quality, such as the usage of Machine Learning technology.
- Evaluate materiality of issues and related root causes, and assess the effectiveness of controls and determine the potential impact of any control failure and the corrective actions required.
- Recommend practical, business focused solution to improve risk management practices and internal controls to relevant management at the conclusion of each audit project.
- Monitor and review for quality and timeliness of audit work, including report writing.
- Prepare reporting to internal and external stakeholders, including BU Heads, State Bank of Vietnam, Members’ Council, Board of Controllers and UOB Group Audit.
- Track and escalate, where appropriate, significant issues and audit findings that remain unresolved.
- Ensure all the audits are conducted in line with audit methodology and procedures.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or its equivalent with at least 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in one or more IT infrastructure platforms and technologies such as Windows, Unix, databases, firewalls and network devices.
- Knowledge of IT processes such as data centre operations and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good understanding of cyber security and IT security, including areas such as vulnerability and patch management, network security, secure application controls, intrusion detection and incident response, identity management and access controls, encryption and data protection.
- Familiarity with banking business and products, payment systems and digital channels.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills with good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to successfully coordinate and work well among team members and inspire others to take initiative and use intuitive thinking.
- Able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and cope with change and diversity in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English written and oral.
- Able to organize and analyze large datasets and good in performing exploratory data analysis for actionable insights.
- Able to automate audit processes and create meaningful data visualizations to create business impact.
- Expert in SQL and other programming languages (e.g. R, Python, ACL, SAS), statistical software and data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik Sense).
- Database infrastructure development and maintenance.
- Machine learning, data transformation and visualization techniques.