What We Can Offer
- Handle First Order Deployment (FOD) / Sampling processes.
- Work with other departments to define manufacturing specifications and requirements of new samples/products.
- Confirm new samples have meet all requirements for mass productions
- Responsible for production orders tracking and following
- Daily checking of production orders to ensure the completion on time.
- Cooperate with other teams to solve production order issues, including the handle of urgent or special production orders.
- Cooperate with planning and warehouse teams to ensure the smooth supply of materials.
- Help other departments with technical related matters.
- May train and guide new staffs, operators.
- May join projects team to improve or develop new processes, products
- 0 - 2 years experience in similar positions.
- Knowledgeable of production, manufacturing, sample confirmantion processes
-Well organized individual with an ability to handle multiple deadline driven projects simultaneously.
- Experienced in managing printing orders, samples is a plus
- Basic communication in English
- Understanding of applicable computer systems/software, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop... is a plus.