What We Can Offer
Production Technician/Technologist acts as a contact point between the production team and
other departments like Prepress, Sample development, planning, etc... This position will be in
charge of all technical related matters such as machine specifications, sample specifications, etc...
Consult and support other departments with production technical issues and may participate in
some new product development projects
● Manage projects for new item development.
● Follow and review Samples / First Order Deployment (FOD) / Sampling
● Work with other departments to define manufacturing specifications and
requirements of new samples/products.
● Resolve issue relating to sample in design and production
● Confirm new samples have meet all requirements for mass productions
● Help other departments with technical related matters.
● May train and guide new staffs, operators
● May join (or lead) some projects to improve or develop new processes, products.
Management, mechanical, electrical, chemical
● Classification: Avery Dennison - Internal
● 1 to 2 years experience in similar positions (freshers with excellent school results and
open mindset are also welcome).
● Knowledgeable of production, process control, sample development processes
● Well organized individual with an ability to handle multiple deadline driven projects
● Experienced in managing printing orders, sample orders is a plus
● Communication in English is a big advantage.
● Understanding of applicable computer systems/software, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe
Illustrator, Photoshop... is a plus.