Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Directly perform transactions with customer in the counter including cash and non-cash (including account services, deposit, domestic remittance, etc) according to IVB’s regulation.
- Provide services to customer in the fastest way, best way and ensure the waiting time of customer is the least.
- Frequently update new regulation and guidance on customer service of IVB.
- Coordinate with relevant departments/units to storage and deliver cards to customer.
- Process cash advance for operational expenses at Branch as assigned.
- Consulting, solving customer requests.
- Maintain and explore existing and new customer.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities in the transaction process and encourage customers to use additional products and services or deposit more money into the bank.
- Make the phone call to sell products/services to customers if no customer waits for the transaction at the counter (as assignment).
- Regularly update IVB products, services, promotion and sales & marketing campaign.
- Talk with working customers (transaction customer) to cross-sell other simple products.
- Refer customers to RO/RM/SRM for more sophisticated products and services.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Communication, verbalization and building relationship skills
- Ability to work independently and team-working attitude
- Responsible, careful and high compliance.
- Experience: Priority for employees having working experience in Banking filed.
- English: Good at communication
- Chinese: Priority for employees having communication skills.
- Priority to candidates who have permanent address at local.
* Candidate’s profile includes:
1. Cover letter in English stated position applied for
2. Candidate’s information with attached photo (as per the Bank’s form). Please click here: https://www.indovinabank.com.vn/sites/default/files/0%20MARKETING_p1/HR/ttuv_en.doc
3. Copy of Bachelor/Master degree; transcript of academic record, certificates of foreign language; Computer certificate; Other short-term certificates.