Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensure all CKD & Project shipping documents to be received, checked & handed over in time; Follow up incoming goods according to the shipping schedule.
• Responsible for checking incoming & outgoing customs documents; handling receiving notes to related departments; follow up import duty, handling service charges & over sea payment.
• Ensure payments request for immediate import duty to be settled timely; negotiate with relevant departments for checking shipping documents.
2. Internal job description
• Coordinate with the Finance Dept. in checking customs documents & import tax.
• Responsible for CKD & Project documents to be checked & sorted out; ensure transferring the payments request/duty for import duty to FIN, customs authorities and PUR.
• Control & make sure all handling service charges to be settled to forwarder; ensure all re-payment for immediate import duty to be transferred back to forwarder timely.
• Responsible for all payments request issues; follow up with forwarder to set up delivery schedule; negotiate with logistics warehouse to hand over incoming goods in time.
3. Customs processes & excise taxes update
• Monthly control customs process to keep updated or revised; responsible for controlling & monitoring customs procedures and regulations with forwarder.
• Control new shipping instruction with CKD PC & CV/ Fuso and project shipments to make sure they are identical and matched with customs procedures.
• Responsible for CKD Customs Status Report.
4. External job description & others
• Keep relationship/contact with forwarders & shipping agents, shipping lines.
• Support forwarder in checking arrival goods status; recommend saving of shipping and handling cost scheduling.
• Assist Customs Manager to update new regulation relevant to import & export policies.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2-3 years of experience in import and export activities and customs clearance formalities
• Good computer MS Office
• Fluency in both written and spoken English