Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Support for Students
• Working with individual children or groups on tasks as directed by the teacher. Ensure to understand the needs of the (group of) students with whom you are to work.
• Helping with display of children's work.
• Supervising the groups of children in other areas of the school library, hall, etc.
• Assisting with the supervision of children on trips, swimming, lunch time, playtime, etc.
• Raise self-esteem students: Address pupil in the same way; Use positive comments; encourage independence appropriate to age and maturity; etc
• Establish productive working relationships with students, acting as a role model and setting high expectation: Use a clear and firm voice when speaking to children about expected behaviour; Be consistent and fair; Do not show favoritism to some students; Do not make negative comments about the children in front of them; Do not cuddle or kiss children.
• Encourage students to interact and work co-operatively with others and engage all students in activities.
• Students are taken to and collected from specialist lessons on time
• Never leave a child/class on their own in a room. If a child needing taking to the nurse and TA is on your own- get a friend /2 friends to take them.
• No phones switched on in the classroom and no Facebook in school hours. Only use phones in staffroom. No negative comments on FB about school; cannot be friends with parents or students; No photos of children shall be put on FB (or any other online social media site). Personal phone not be used for taking photos of the children.
• PPA is during specialist lessons where you will be expected to do displays, translations, prepare resources and stick work in books
Support for the Teacher
• Before the lesson: Discuss planned activities with your teacher; Do reading/ research if needed; Work with teacher to figure out the expected end product.
• During the lesson: Support at the carpet (get the students quiet, seating arrangement to increase attention mode); Undertake session/ a group of students assigned by teacher; Mark books; Try to speak English to the children as much as possible- small instructions (only translate if not understood)
• Setting up for or clearing up after lessons. Organize and manage appropriate learning environment and resources.
• Completing general support tasks such as photocopying, filling, labelling, making resources etc.
• Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, equal opportunities, health and safety, security, confidentiality data protection and reporting all concerns to the appropriate person.
• Follow the Code of conduct for behavior at all times:
• Classroom guidelines (golden rules, class dojo, green/yellow/ red cards), level of noise; keep the classroom environment clean and tidy.
• Playground: whistle to tidy up/ freeze, using the toys properly.
• Corridor/ Lunch hall: Be quiet and stay in line; Bell signal.
Support for Parents
• Establish constructive relationships with parents/carers.
• Offer translation in P/T conferences.
• Listen for any negative or inappropriate comments in Vietnamese and report these to the teacher
Support for the School
• Understanding and adhering to the school's ‘Good Behavior Policy'
• Attend staff meetings, and other school events as deemed appropriate by the Head Teacher
• Share and contribute to ideas within the school.
• Contribute to the overall ethos /work/aims of the team and school.
Support for the Curriculum
• Be involved in an evaluation process and in-service training aimed at improving your performance in your role
• Deliver learning activities to students within agreed system of supervision, adjusting activities according to student response/ needs.
• Use ICT effectively to support learning activities and develop students’ competence and independence in its use.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University graduate
• Competent English speaker
• Detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines.
• Good ICT skills including familiarity with MS Word and Powerpoint
• Ability to take responsibility and initiative
• Experience of teaching primary and secondary age children
• Work constructively as part of a team