What We Can Offer
To ensure the implementation of TM&D strategy through effectively and efficiently managing Distributors’ Field Force operations in the assigned area in order to achieve targeted sales volume, distribution and DSS Contribution objectives
* Ensure Trade Coverage Plan, call frequency & outlet call plan in place for DSRs in respective territory
* Ensure achievement of monthly volume, distribution & OOS, freshness targets for the respective territory
* Ensure stock availability at Distributor level & at Point-of-Sales level
* Ensure stock management and warehouse/logistics practice implemented properly in line with BAT’s standard requirements
* Ensure all data collected to reporting system is on time, accurate and consistent
* Ensure sound merchandising maintenance services through Merchandisers & DSRs, and provision of routine cleaning and efficient resolution of complaints by local suppliers
For non TMU:
* Implement cycle activities
* Determine strategic placement of Permanent and Temporary point-of-purchase materials
* Ensure that the sales team (DS & DSR) are highly motivated and trained through professional training inputs (on / off the job) with the consultation of Area Manager & MSDM to continue to maintain superiority over competition
* Manage Exclusive Distributor Operations effectively & efficiently (FF KPIs set & review regularly, training & coaching activities, DSR development needs identification, reporting timing & accuracy)
* Manage indirect SSC partners in order to achieve desired targets in non DSS universe including urban and rural areas
* Manage and direct DS & DSR to support and maintain agreed shelf facings and all Permanent and Temporary Merchandising
* Monitor and take appropriate action to ensure Distribution Performance achieved on agreed KPIs
* Work with Logistic Executive to ensure stock delivery to distributor warehouse on time with required quantity and quality.
* Co – ordinate with OM to ensure Distributor payment happened on time and financial procedures correctly followed as agreement
* Establish close working relationship with Distributor staffs to ensure they fully support the implementation of agreed distribution model.
* Co-ordinate with TME (if any) to ensure smooth implementation of cycle activities & distribution
* Plan and manage activities in the most effective and innovate way.
* To challenge the status quo, share best practise among other teams and generate learning from other teams.
• Ability to analyze and interpret a broad range of trade and consumers data to develop and implement Trade Marketing activities and strategies
• Understanding and experience of managing Trade Marketing, Customer Engagement, Account Management and Field operations.
• Excellent selling, negotiation & influencing skills
• Experience in motivating, coaching and developing team.
• Good management of the team
• Analytical ability and quick solving problems with negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Leadership skills