What We Can Offer
• The Transformation Office is responsible for execution of the bank’s transformation vision, strategy and roadmap of deliverables with a focus on digitalization of customer journeys.
• The Transformation Office executes a portfolio of initiatives pre-dominantly through Agile Development (with some foundational initiatives aligned to the Waterfall project management methodology).
• The Transformation Office houses expertise to support the execution of a portfolio of initiatives related to market segmentation, customer journeys, technology, data, risk management, change management, digital partnerships and capability development, a project management office amongst others.
• The Transformation Office tracks and measures the progress of execution using modern portfolio management techniques (such as OKRs and TTIs) to ensure value is created for customers and the Bank.
• The Technology Tribe will support the business by building solutions required to deliver on the bank's digital strategy.
• The Technology Tribe will advise and design solutions based on requirements from and feasibilities of other tribes, develop solutions based on the architecture blueprint while ensuring quality assurance throughout the development and execution of solutions.
• The Technology Tribe will be equipped with forefront programming skills and knowledge of digital technologies so as to be able to provide innovative design solutions and advice on improvements needed to meet business needs.
• The job holder is responsible for developing and establishing quality assurance standards for the bank's software and applications by performing tests to isolate and solve issues including initiating tests, analyzing results and finding solutions to technical problems.
• The job holder will help the Test Lead to ensure that work produced is high quality and free from bugs and glitches.
• Reports to Test Lead.
• Direct reports are none.
• Internal stakeholders include teams within the Transformation Office and relevant departments in the Bank
• External stakeholders include partners providing professional services
• Design and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures for testing on software applications based on business requirements and technical specifications.
• Identify software failures to flag and diagnose defects and maintain a database of software defects.
• Use historical analysis of test results to identify problem and improvement areas.
• Conduct Functionality Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests.
• Conduct Regression Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes.
• Assist in preparing and delivering reports on progress of testing services for squad and tribe leads.
B. Test Documentation
• Record, document and compare test results to expected results.
• Lead the documentation of test results for the debugging and modification of software.
• Review testing procedures developed by Testers for business user acceptance testing (UAT) and lead the training on program usage with business users.
• 6 to 7 years of relevant experience working in software development projects
• Experience in defining test cases from functional requirements and in cross browser / environment testing
• Experience in programming in at least four languages (Java, C++, SQL, Selenium, Objective C, Swift)
• Experience using tools and processes used in web software testing
• Experience working on web standards and technologies including accessibility compliance
Agile / Digital Experience
• Experience in Agile Software Development with a strong understanding of Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies.
• Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
• Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
• Ownership mindset with a focus on getting things fixed, not simply discovered
• A self-starter who thrives in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and innovation
• Believes in the non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team