What We Can Offer
- Support manufacturing with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of intermittent failures and downtime of test equipment.
- Prepare recommendations for testing and documentation of procedures to be used from the product design phase through to initial production.
- Generate reports and analysis of test data, prepares documentation and recommendations.
- Review test equipment designs, data and RMA issues with customers regularly.
- Design, and direct engineering and technical personnel in fabrication of testing and test control apparatus and equipment.
- Direct and coordinate engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment, and control devices required to test, record, and reduce test data.
- Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
- Direct and exercise control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests.
- Perform moderately complex assignments of the engineering test function for standard and/or custom devices.
- Analyze and interpret test data and prepares technical reports for use by test engineering and management personnel.
- Develop or use computer software and hardware to conduct tests on machinery and equipment.
- Perform semi-routine technique development and maintenance, subject to established Jabil standards, including ISO and QS development standards.
May provide training in new procedures to production testing staff.
- Bachelors of Science in Electronics/ Telecommunications Engineering from four-year college or university
- At least 2 - 5 years experience in electronics/ Telecommunications industries.
- RF/Debug (repair main boards) experience/ knowledge preferred.
- Good communicative English, able to work in a team or individually.
- Able to work directly with customers, good problem solving skill.