What We Can Offer
• As test engineer of testing project:
• Investigate system/software specifications to define test targets and test objectives.
• Design, and create test cases, execute, and analyze test results.
• Feasibility Study for Automation Test.
• Implement automation test script, solution for Web Application or PC Application
• Participate in troubleshooting of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
• Record detailed metrics and monitor to track the progress and outcomes of the testing process.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electronic & Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields
• At least 01 years’ experience in software development (requirement analysis, design, coding, testing), especially in application on PC (C/C++, C#, Java programming…)
• At least 01 years’ experience in software testing, directly involve in making test design & test specification
• Experience in automation test for PC application & Web application, familiar with automation test frameworks (Selenium, Appium, Ranorex, TestNG, …) is an advantage.
• Familiar with bug tracking process & system
• Prefer members have ISTQB Foundation Level.
• Understanding/experiences in development process is an advantage.
• Team working, open minded, long-term commitment & self-motivated.
• Good inter-personal and communication skills with customers and project members.
• Adapt quickly with new domain, ready to work & study new technologies
• Able to work under high pressure.
• Appropriate English language fluency, focus on reading & writing
• Japanese: motivation to learn Japanese. JLPT N3 or higher is a plus.