What We Can Offer
• To prepare test specification against design and or requirements
• To convert test specification into test code implementation
• Test execution and debugging in open loop/closed loop lab environment
• 100% code & path coverage in unit testing. Modified condition/decision coverage (MC/DC)
• Capturing and delivering test result
• Documentation of the work as per process Library
• 2 years of experience as a test engineer
• C programing and function development
• Good knowledge on Software & MISRA warnings
• Knowledge of OS, Scheduler, SW & AUTOSAR Architecture
• Experience Integration of Software Components & Interfaces
• Configuration & Requirement Management tools
• Basic Perl, Python knowledge
• Knowledge on CAN, ISO14229, ISO26262, J1939 & UDS standards
• Good communication skills
• MS office applications
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 100% full salary in probation period.
• Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
• Working from Mondays to Fridays.