What We Can Offer
- Conduct the Design for Test (DFT), test coverage analysis based on product information.
- Work with Headquarter and/or Customer on providing test solutions for new products.
- Provide cost estimation for a new test system.
- Write test plans and drive test coverage based on product requirements and test specification.
- Develop automated test scripts for ICT, FCT, Verification tester.
- Work with vendors and/or customers on developing test hardware, fixture.
- Create test design documentation including test instructions, specifications, drawings and verification plans.
- Liaise with sub-contractors to implement production testing and training of local support personnel.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing including hands-on debug of test systems.
- Manage own time and assign resources to meet time-scales of new projects.
- Manage a test development team.
- Capable of generating product-specific test plans and executing testing accordingly.
- Familiar with TRI, Agilent 3070 ICT, Flying-probe test development.
- Understanding of analog and digital circuits.
- Excellent in reading schematic, DFT analysis.
- Experience with scripting languages: Python, C++, C#
- Experience of development of manufacturing test software.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux server architectures and networked system environments.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Excellent interpersonal skill at all levels, good leadership, organization skill, analytical skills and result oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.