Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Job Position: Assistant Production Coordinator for the Vietnam Rep office (UK/EU company)
Job Summary: Responsible for client’s orders during pre-production stage by assisting with the issuing and coordinating of documents, samples and garment components for factories to start production on time. Including the monitoring of target dates and the actual event dates on production schedules and factory critical paths to ensure we have accurate up to date information in the systems.
Other responsibilities and tasks include down-loading, checking and issuing of production documents; the monitoring of factory AQL schedules and production sample approval for shipping on-time, plus the management of the left-over stock trims, labels, hangers and packaging across multiple locations.
Job expectations will also include ad-hoc tasks and learning, plus collaboration and cooperation with colleagues and other teams while assisting the Vietnam Rep Office to achieve “Reliability” and company objectives.
This role comes with training and support from a senior merchandiser and will include opportunities to develop personal skills while taking on new tasks and responsibilities step by step.
The right candidate will be working towards moving up from the junior role to become an experienced merchandiser within the team after a successful 12 – 18 month period.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Fluent in both Vietnamese and English languages, with excellent handwriting and typing skills.
• Garment Factory / Rep Office Apparel Merchandising Experience (minimum 1 year).
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Apps & PC tools: Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams and PDF.
Personal Abilities / Skills:
• Strong Character who is flexible and adaptive.
• Self-driven, proactive and motivated, whilst working in an open plan office.
• Ability to identify problems and solve them in a timely manner.
• Attention to detail to ensure work and data entry is accurate.
• Excellent coordination and communication skills.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
• Monitoring and cross-checking weekly schedules against factory critical paths.
• Working with customer systems and internal systems for documents, reports, events and data entry.
• Monitoring seal samples, pre-production samples and production samples.
• Coordinating garment components from purchasing through to delivery into factory.
• Collaboration and cooperation to achieve production starting on-time.
• Monitoring AQL bookings and 10% inspection results of special trims.
• File maintenance including a stock trim catalogue, factory records and monthly reporting.
• Translation and explanation between Vietnamese and English languages where necessary.
• Learning and solving pre-production issues related to re-styling and starting production on-time.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with key suppliers, factories and Alison Hayes teams.
• New responsibilities, ad-hoc tasks, meetings and team projects assigned by management.
• Reporting directly to the Team Leader and the Vietnam Production Manager.
Key Contacts / Relationships:
• Factories and Suppliers
• Vietnam Rep Office & QC team
• Alison Hayes UK & Romania office teams