Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To utilize Company’s network of manufacturing from upstream to downstream for sales of fabric and/or garment to overseas/local customers
• To develop and maitain database of companies to be penetrated, do research potential new customers
• To identify market for sales opportunities, organize appointments and do presentation with customers (with the full support of company back up team for technical /factory related or R&D matters).
• To develop a seasonal/annual business plan that details growth objectives, category objectives, and promotional plans.
• To manage all aspects of sales, catch-up new business tendency of textile industry so as to open new business and grow new apparel categories.
• To attend all trade shows and buy meetings as deemed necessary by management.
• To work effectively with the business managers and make recommendations regarding opportunities to maximize sales growth
• To gather and report sell-thru information weekly
• To support and perform other tasks assigned time to time by manager(s).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Excellent Japanese skill and English skill
• Knowledge of Japan Market of fabric, textile, material..
• Ability and passion to develop new business from scratch. (i/o follow route business)
• Recent and successful experience in fabric/garment sales is required
• An independent, self-sufficient sales professional who can identify opportunities and has the drive to pursue them.
• An understanding of the unique needs of textile industry and needs of customers.
• Excellent listening and communication skills.
• Professional demeanor and outgoing personality
• Ability in building relationship and trust with customers
• Desired qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with major in Marketing, Business Administration, Textiles or sales related subject.