Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Directs Coal Handling CRO and Field Operators and coordinates with the Operations Shift Leader to ensure the continuous supply of coal to the generating plant, in a manner which will comply with environmental requirements, without compromising safety, plant availability and reliability.
• Directs the blending and testing of coal in coordination with the Head Chemist, Operations Shift Leader and as directed by the Coal Management Manager.
• Ensures Operation Department Standard Operating Procedures are followed including lock and tag out procedures.
• Analyze area operating problems and takes necessary steps to restore plant to normal operation or takes recommended solutions to the Power Production Section Head as appropriate.
• Writes routine daily entries in the control room log.
• Provides on the job training for Coal Handling CRO and Field Operators and participates in scheduled safety meetings and training.
• Develop of all area operating procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Coal Management Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 10 year experience in a large coal handling facility with at least 5 years of supervisory experience leading an operations team.
• Good level communication skills in the English language (written and verbal) required.
• Strong interpersonal relationship and management skills.
• Demonstrated leadership ability to work effectively in team roles.