What We Can Offer
- Prepare therapeutic area documents to drive activities ensuring compliance with local regulations and consistency with corporate image; ensure that the printed communication is used optimally;
- Conduct market research, market access research and analysis including monitoring the market trends and prepare the short and long-term action plans of therapeutic area introduction;
- Be responsible for realisation and implementation of the agreed plans;
- Cooperate and communicate with cross functional teams effectively to implement the defined tactical plan, including providing necessary trainings and latest scientific information to the Field team;
- Plan, coordinate and manage macro therapeutic area activities.
- Manage product related support, feedback and inquiries within MISS;
- Identify and keep close relationship with KOLs, KDMs and KAs of the assigned therapeutical field; provide clinical data, technical and educational support, discuss needs and provides solutions;
- Be accountable for the allocated budget by properly using and evaluating the effectiveness of budget used;
- Be accountable for ensuring compliance with regulations in force and ethical code;
- Prepare and timely submit corresponding reports on regular and ad-hoc basis; moreover special reports and analyses when requested.
- University Pharmacist or Medical Doctor degree;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Well-developed skills in management, leading and coaching;
- Demonstrating high level of integrity and accountability;
- Ability to define problems, data-collecting, establish facts, and drawing valid conclusions;
- Being energetic, highly motivated, highly result-oriented;
- Being able to multi-tasking under pressure;
- Fluent communication in English both verbal and written;
- Strong computer skills: being proficient with MS Office, Windows, and familiar with tracking and reporting software (CRM).