Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a data manager who can organize and manage various types of data related to our development, marketing, and machine learning projects. You will be responsible for storing, updating, and retrieving data in a timely and efficient manner. You will also be communicating and collaborating with other team members to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data.
- Organize and manage the following materials:
- Development-related videos, image art, UI designs (Figma).
- Marketing research reports, project proposals, etc.
- Training data for machine learning (example sentences for conversations, audio data).
- Store the data in a secure and accessible cloud platform or database.
- Update the data regularly and keep track of the changes and versions.
- Provide prompt responses with data, such as URLs, when someone requests specific data.
- Ensure the data is consistent, complete, and valid.
- Follow the data protection and privacy policies and regulations.
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- If needed, perform occasional translations of reports and project proposals from Japanese to English and vice versa (using tools like DeepL is acceptable).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Basic ability to use editing software, especially for Figma and audio data. Advanced technical proficiency is not required.
- Proficiency in both Japanese and English. (At least equivalent to N2)
- Proficient in using cloud platforms, databases, and data management tools.
- A thorough and proven understanding of data management and administrative policies.
- Familiar with modern, high-tech databases and IT systems.
- FRESHERS WITH HIGH EDUCATION BACKGROUND ARE WELCOMED
- Smart, hard working, responsible, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability of working independent and teamwork, can work under high pressure
- Ready to work overtime
- Can support other team member well
Salary: $500 - $1200
Workplace: Blue Belt Technology, TOONG, 4th Floor, N01-T4 Building, Ngoai Giao Doan, Do Nhuan str., Bac Tu Liem dist., Hanoi
Salary: Negotiable (based on skills and experience)
Working hours: 9:00 ~ 17:00 (5 days per week);
Excellent Overtime compensation policy;
Well-equipped with insurance package as stated by Labor code
Salary Review: 2 times/year based on employee's performance and contribution;
Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law;