Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
With the aim of creating a high-qualified personnel source of completely skilled employees fulfilling requirements of global corporations, HCLTech Vietnam has developed an intensive training program, so-called First Career. The program aims to well prepare students for their global career in the field of technological services.
Internship path: 3-month Classroom Training (CRT) = 3-month On-the-job-training (OJT) = full-time employer of HCL Vietnam
• Technical expertise training: Python for VLSI/ VLSI Lifecycle/Linux Basic/ Shell Scripting/ VIM – VLSI/ GIT/ Oracle Grid Engine/ Defect Tracker/ Digital Logic/ System Verilog/ C Programming…
• Soft skills training: presentation, teamwork and writing email skills in international business environment
• English communication training
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Students or graduates major in technology and able to join full-time training courses
• Have knowledge in one of professions: VLSI – ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION – ELECTRONICS & ELECTRICAL – IC DESIGN – COMPUTER ENGINEERING or other related professions…
• GPA at least 2.8/4
• Able to communicate in English and have English comprehension
• Able to work flexibly and meet deadlines, willing to acquire updated technology as customers require
• Knowledgeable in Computer architecture, Digital Systems, Digital circuits, finite state machines and VLSI design life cycle
• Implement/simulate/debug digital circuits in RTL using Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog
• Verify digital circuits using languages such as VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog, C
• Run design tools to analyze, implement, Verify, debug digital circuits. Analyze and implement testability
• Desired knowledge in Digital Simulation, Place & Route, Linux, scripting (bash, perl, phyton,…)
• Run physical implementation tools (Synthesis, Place & Route, timing analysis, etc.)
• Read and understand technical specifications and contribute to the project planning.
• Provide solutions based on technical documents and business requirements.
• Provide support in specialized technology areas such as requirements/ specifications definition, analysis, planning, design, Testing, integration, performance optimizations etc.
• Collaborate with experienced teams to improve specialized solutions
• Create project documentation, including change and defect control.
• Use applicable methodologies, modeling/estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software and/or databases to perform assigned tasks.
• Participate in trouble shooting existing Design implementations and carry out changes as per the change management process and bug fixes.
• Comply with the standard and organization requirements relative to specific assignments.
• Develop career comprehensively through intensive technical training, practice in innovative research centers and English practice in global projects
• Receive allowance up to 6 million VND/ month in 3-month OJT, laptop for working and free parking lot
• Opportunity to become full-time employee with start salary up to 15 million VND/ month, 13th month salary and bonus according to projects
• Insurance as per laws and regulations, premium health insurance package
• Professional working environment
• Working time: Monday to Friday, hybrid, 18 annual leave days
• On-site opportunities in 52 nations
• Working location:
- Hanoi: Level 13-17, Leadvisors Tower, 643 Pham Van Dong Street, North Tu Liem District, Hanoi
- HCM: Floor 11, Five Star Tower, 28 Bis Mac Dinh Chi Street, Da Kao, District 1