Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Creator Community Management Team's northstar is to increase the supply of diverse and high-quality content on TikTok, while improving creator satisfaction, building trust, accelerating brand love, and deepening engagement among our diverse communities. We are looking for new member who will be responsible for understanding emerging creator communities, how they address TikTok's creator ecosystem needs, reaching out to these communities and developing them on TikTok as creators. This role requires a passion for creators, creativity and technology. The ideal candidate should be excited working in fast-paced environments and on multiple projects simultaneously. We are looking for individuals who are flexible, can find solutions to ambiguous problems, be resourceful and bring positivity to the work environment.
- Drive overarching strategy for the Creator community engagement and content category locally, working closely with regional and global teams.
- Analyze creator performance key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and draw executable insights to support creator communities growth locally.
- Identify & develop comprehensive strategy to drive Core Creator Communities (diverse content categories with no limitation) development and pipeline on TikTok (such as project planning, executing workshops, events and marketing campaigns).
- Initiate and implement retention strategies to ensure long-term engagement of onboarded community creators.
- Collaborate with internal and cross-functional teams (marketing, communications, etc.) to drive strategic community growth in both creator numbers & content ecosystem.
- Track, analyze, and optimize the performance of community development efforts including community size, active rate, content quality, product adoption, video views, and audience growth.
- Being able to define localized content strategy and establish a sustainable content ecosystem that fits local tastes and preferences.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience with strong English communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Deep understanding and resources in the local influencer industry (online/offline organizations & communities, creator landscape with a passion for finding, developing virtual communities).
- Experience with data, measurement, and analysis in order to draw insights from dashboards, report on them, and derive recommendations.
- Outstanding skills of communication, presentation and problem-solving, enjoy communication with content creators and deliver daily support with strong user-driven mindset.
- Mindset, superior attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and strong project planning/executing skills.
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, can work under high pressure and solution-oriented in a fast paced environment.
- TikTok evangelist – you need to be passionate about the community, genuinely enjoy and are ready to engage with the product & the community.