What We Can Offer
• Analyze, build design solution for fabrication part & electrode for EDM process
• Monitoring productivity of part on CNC milling process
• Development and continues improvement method of CAM program
2. Generate CNC program from NX CAD/CAM software
• Control the handling of CNC programs from the server to CNC machines.
• Monitor, issue document, and control any changes made to CNC programs.
• Continue improvement for quality up, productivity up & reduce production cost
3. Perform online/offline programing on CNC machine.
• Troubleshoot machining related issues (tool, manufacturing process, or mechanical).
• Assist and aid the CNC Technician.
4. Clearly understand self’s and section’s goals to make contribution to obtain quality and delivery goals.
5. Be accountable for the compliance to rules, procedures and requirement in terms of
• 6S & KAIZEN
• Environmental Health Safety
• EICC & Social Responsibility
• Protection of company assets
6. Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
At least 2 years experiences with CAD/CAM Engineer
At least 2 years experiences with operation CNC Milling machine
Having work experience in fabricated mold part company which are producing Plastic mold (have experience with mold for electronic component is advantage)