Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Total Quality Senior Supervisor will maintain and ensure compliance with quality assurance programs, policies, processes, procedure. The individual will supervise the assigned team of quality engineers and technicians by providing work direction, training & influencing.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Responsibility for quality assurance efforts also improve consistency related to materials and printing labels.
- Handle all customer complaints, non-conformance, internal and external customer audits, take corrective/ preventive actions
- Support develop/implement quality Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures (OGSM) for assigned area and confirm linkage to global business strategies.
- Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals; provide on- and off-site quality system consultation to all division locations
- Establish Standard Operation Principles (SOP) and Work Instruction (WI) for quality assurance for assigned area, analyze and improve quality procedure.
- Follow up all the customer requirements as Trim Cards/Samples; make sure all testings are done as per customer requirement.
- Implement, update quality systems: ISO9001, RBOs quality systems requirement; deploy training program and train all levels of employees on these systems requirement.
- Leading continuous improvement and quality assurance projects to reduce, eliminate quality related loss.
- Lead, guide and build capable QE team to support business needed.
- Do reports/ performance monitoring
- Others request as business needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Certified Quality Engineer, Affiliation with ASQ, or other related certifications and affiliations preferred.
- 5+ years manufacturing and engineering or related experience in Garment, Textile, Printing Industry, with supervisory or lead experience preferred.
- Sound engineering and people-leading skills.
- Demonstrated understanding and skills in project and program management, including 3rd parties.
- Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, ISO or related experience preferred.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software.
- Strong math and analytical skills. Strong organization and attention to detail. Strong scientific and engineering knowledge.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to be an advisor to clients and build strong and sustainable relationships.
- Skilled in team building and experience in effectively working with cross functional teams.