Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- People cost analysis for budget planning (e.g. salary, other employees benefits such as insurance, allowances)
- Monitor, evaluate and redesign rewards programs. Participate in regional and global rewards initiatives and projects.
- Design, plan and manage compensation strategy in accordance to the business requirement in order to achieve market competitiveness while complying with national and local legal requirements
- Proactive, able to look at business issues & propose solutions to maintain CP’s competitive position in market within affordability, e.g sales incentive/ benefit schemes for CP headcount and 3rd employees whose salary & benefits are reimbursed by Colgate
- Implement Compensation and Benefits processes, procedures, and policies that align with Colgate’s Total Rewards strategy.
- Responsible for the competitive positioning of Total Rewards via active participation in surveys and industry
- Job evaluation and matching to align with Colgate Global grading.
- Manage, govern and implement HR technology including SAP, SuccessFactors, Comp Offer System, Benefits Online Portal (Thomsons Darwin).
- Manage and plan the Salary Planning Process (e.g design salary structure, merit matrix and increase planning).
- Manage, Plan the Annual Salary Review/Recommendation Process to ensure that the spending is within the approved budget.
- Design, implement and manage the Total Rewards communication strategy
- Make sure that the compensation and benefits programs are aligned across location - HO & MP in Vietnam and Commercial & Plant in Myanmar
- Source of expertise advice for HRBP & business
- Ensure clarity and employee’s understanding of our total rewards
- Work with Hub Total Rewards to implement global guideline in local context, as well as be able to provide some recommendations to Hub on local context
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Familiar with total rewards tools and processes, make sure that required processes are completed
- Familiar with Job matching and evaluation, benefits program design
- Advanced knowledge of HR processes and analytics
- Knowledge of Commercial business operation and manufacturing environment
- FMCG industry knowledge
- Knowledge of HR policies, HR labor law, practices and programs
- Skilled in interpersonal, group and organization dynamics
- Creative and Analytical thinking