Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage benefits programs. For health and group insurance plans, lead annual review, renewal and annual enrollment processes in close collaboration with internal colleagues.
• Ensure regulatory compliance and management of legislative changes impacting the total rewards portfolio and processes, including planning for future/anticipated changes
• Manage partners including internal key stakeholders and external service providers.
• Responsible for data management and reporting for benefits including cost controlling of the allocated budget for the benefits programs.
• Identification, definition and application of industry best practices as part of continuous business improvement
• Drive annual compensation benchmarking, salary planning, incentive administration, and other compensation programs and processes
• Continually assess and recommend total rewards program enhancements or changes to management and the Board by studying employee requirements, industry trends, and understanding the business needs and direction.
• Support the Labor Relations team contract negotiation with scenario analysis and costing estimates that allow for adequate preparation and approval of the bargaining mandate, and informed decisions on union proposals as they arise during bargaining.
• Prepare and execute the annual merit and incentive process, including the calculation of the incentive plan bonuses, preparation of letters and bonus documents.
• Participate and lead compensation reviews, discussions and programs with key leaders.
• Complete annual & ad hoc compensation & benefits surveys, and provide ad hoc review, analysis of programs and reports.
• Support the performance management process with respect to the merit process.
• Build and promote a safe and healthy, respectful workplace.
• Coach, challenge, and provides opportunities with staff and programming.
• Ensures HR initiatives and projects are appropriately prioritized.
• Contribute to the development of HR policies and procedures.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Extensive knowledge of Total Rewards strategy and program design and execution
• Analytical, detail-oriented, self-motivated with excellent self-organization, prioritization and time management.
• Process-oriented and results-oriented – able to balance the two effectively.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
• Excellent English