What We Can Offer
This position contributes to Starbucks success by designing, planning, and monitoring competitive and effective compensation & benefits and wellness programs as well as technologies and related policies, and procedures which can help the Company maintain employee satisfaction and engagement to enhance retention and create a productive workplace.
• Monitor payroll outsourcing vendor and ensure their performance as well as their work quality
• Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations related to compensation and benefits program.
• Work side by side with HR Senior Manager to develop, communicate, educate, and monitor competitive total pay strategies including compensation, benefits, engagement, and other work experience programs, that are cost effective and consistent with labor market trends and organization’s objectives.
• Develop in-depth analysis dashboard to provide visibilities to stakeholders and play the role of a business strategic partner with the stakeholders to maintain healthy labor cost at different levels from store to area to country wide.
• Have the ownership of driving labor cost effectiveness initiative.
• Oversee the review, communication, and implementation of the annual compensation and benefit programs open enrollment process and the annual total compensation review.
• Lead technology innovation in Total Rewards for better productivity and efficiency.
• Lead periodical total remuneration survey to maintain company’s competitiveness on the market
• Coordinate with Regional team in Hong Kong and international vendors to lead HRIS implementation projects for Vietnam
• Provide leadership to and direct supervision of team members through effective coaching and performance management.
• 2 years or more of experience in total rewards managerial role. Relevant work experience in F&B or retail industry is a big plus.
• Experience in taxation, social insurance, and related legality to provide subject matter expertise
• Excellent analytical/advanced excel skills - ability to analyze and interpret data to communicate in an appropriate way to different levels of people both in the organization.
• Analytically inclined to analyze trends, surveys, and spreadsheets as to determine compensation and benefits strategies.
• Business mindset to understand how total rewards fit into and support the overall objectives of the organization.
• Effective communication in both Vietnamese and English to communicate effectively with employees and senior executives presenting compensation and benefit related programs.
• Strong ethics and discretion to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook and experience using Human Resources Information Systems.