Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Public domain & Private domain: Work with Township Division to have strategy and plan to maximize collection of management fee from residential and non-residential facilities.
• Ecosystem: Work with NLIC Divisions: Township Division, Marketing & Sale, Commercial & Ventures BU, etc. to seach potential operators/tenants for facilities subsidized by Ecosystem fund: country club, river clubs, central park, jetty, bus retail hub…and deal with contract structure (operation contract/leasing contract...); contract conditions (leasing price, period...) for effective operation and sustainability, maximize profit.
• Bus service: Work with Nam Long Transport to establish the collection plan from bus users after free period as committed.
b. Cost control:
• Create/update/monitor township expenditure/cost plan/budget to ensure township sustainable
2. Coordinate with Accounting Team to monitor/control township budget (Cost control, VE and CD proposal), contract, payment for Public domain, Internal domain, After sale, Ecosystem, Smart cities, Transportation service...
3. Monitor general township operation: Township DMA performance and other contractors, operators performance, BOC establishment, warranty monitoring, defect check etc.
4. Ensure compliance and implement within approved JV budget. Highlight to JV if exceeding budget. All V.O. must get JV approval
5. Ensure respective divisions/parties obtain JV approval in writing before proceeding implementation.
6. Meeting coordination with each departments and related parties
7. Accountable to collect all reports from related parties: TSD, NLT, VCD…and analysis, prepare management report including monthly/quarterly/anual for Public domain, Internal domain, After sale, Ecosystem, Smart cities, Transportation service...
8. Other works requested by supervisors
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
University graduate major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering,...
Experience: 5 years in a similar position, having experience in township/building management with a scale of over 20ha
Knowledge of Construction Law, Housing Law, Real Estate Business Law and other related laws.
Knowledge of the real estate market.
Knowledge, Specific job skills and Abilities
Skills in listening, communication, customer care
Good negotiation, problem solving.
English: good listening, speaking, reading and writing is a must.
Mindsets & behaviors
Effective management, planning and organization skills
Logical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills
Ability to work proactively, under pressure on schedule
Integrity, Professional and Ownership (Core values)