Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Cargill is an American multinational company specializing in the production of agricultural products. Cargill presents in more than 70 countries around the world with 155,000 employees.
Cargill’s presence in Vietnam began when we set up our first representative offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in February 1995. Cargill Vietnam Limited was established in October 1995. Today, Cargill employs more than 1,500 employees working at about 20 sites across the country.
Cargill has activities in the following areas in Vietnam:
• Animal Nutrition and Health
• Food and Beverage Ingredients
• Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain
• Unique Aqua Macro Ingredients
• Cargill Protein
Job Purpose and Impact
The Trade Compliance Operations Country Manager will monitor moderately complex and demanding activities to ensure they are executed effectively and efficiently. In this role, you will deliver high quality service across a site, multiple businesses, enterprises and projects, provide data management, reporting and analysis. You will interact with government agencies, business clients and partners.
• Develop and maintain relationships with strategic stakeholders, manage client interactions and business partnerships to implement trade compliance operations strategy for the organization.
• Use a thorough understanding of trade compliance laws, regulations, practices and procedures to supervise, approve and make decisions that affect the trade compliance operation.
• Develop and maintain relationships with strategic stakeholders such as customs brokers, other government agencies and trade compliance associations.
• Ensure that global trade compliance operations procedures are supported by proper due diligence demonstrating reasonable care standards.
• Manage and control global trade compliance operations for the location.
• Oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of processes for the trade compliance operations team in the location you oversee, focusing on process improvement to enhance performance, reduce execution costs and increase efficiencies.
• Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
• Other duties as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of customs regulations and free trade zone management
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Two years of supervisory experience
• Demonstrated advanced competencies in free trade agreements and global contracts review
• Minimum of seven years of experience in customs, import and export
• Attractive base salary, phone & meal allowance.
• 14 days of annual leave.
• 13th month salary + performance bonus.
• 100% salary in probation period, compulsory insurance paid from first working day.
• Bao Viet Insurance for employee and 3 family members.
• Travelling benefit and educational support for employee’s children.
• Unique opportunity to work for an American leading multinational agribusiness company.