Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Influence company strategies and business plans through market expertise and competitive assessment.
• Develop and align the full year trade marketing plan; quarterly review and update.
• Develop and implement the trade plan including display, sampling, activation and promotions to meet and exceed company expectation in distribution, visibility and sales.
• Develop POSM in order to deliver distribution and visibility objectives.
• Execute new-launch and re-launch campaigns in MT & GT channels.
• Manage trade budgets and allocations; ensures no overspending occurs.
• Develop and align smart KPI’s to measure the successful of trade marketing programs; sets up the system to track the KPI’s and the implementation progress of trade programs by day/ week/ month at very basic level.
• Monitor and evaluate entire trade activities, new-launch/re- launch; evaluates both planning and executing.
• Lead volume forecast in sales department and align multifunctional resources to deliver numbers. Responsible for communicating volume forecasts.
• Initiate new ideas and projects that lead to improving the mechanics, POSM’s in order to improve effectiveness of trade programs and efficiency of investment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 5-year- experience (+/-3 years) in FMCG environment; ideally in-depth knowledge in sales operation and business development.
• Strong planning skill, sales forecast and sales analysis.
• Project management, Portfolio management.
• Customer and sales data management.
• Working effectively with others.
• Dynamic public presentation, Negotiation, Problem solving.
• Experience with sales and management software
• Very good in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
• Good in English in both writing and oral communication.