Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Monitor promotion execution in all channels, key performance indicators and report to all concerned.
• To run daily operation of the brand activities, gift sourcing, and coordinating closely with Field sales to make all activities happen effectively at point of purchase.
• Develop and execute end to end sales promotion tools/POSM that follow brand strategy while delivering customer specific insights to deliver profitable volume growth & equity of brands.
• Coordinate the internal departments/cross functions to implement the daily and monthly tasks.
• Responsible for the Trade assigned budget and maintaining effective cost control to achieve budget goals.
• Do the analysis to identify business opportunities and drive efficient and effective programming via proposing new innovative ideas and optimizing budget spending.
• Deploy, track and random check BA project performance at stores, get insight from sales team to improve the efficiency of the projects.
• Work closely with Marketing team in integrating marketing activities calendar into one commercial plan & carry out the best synergy at respective channels.
• Setting up & conducting weekly/ monthly meeting with key stakeholders.
• Other tasks assigned by Head function, line manager, Trade tactics.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience 2-3 years of Trade Marketing field (preferably FMCGs).
• University BA graduate level in economics, foreign trade, or marketing.
• Fluent in English.
• Good sense of marketing and beauty.
• Proactive in all scopes, quick actions in ad-hoc situations.
• Teamwork, can-do attitude, data analysis, work under pressure.