Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Do market research including market demand, competitor status.
• Develop and execute a marketing strategy based on the company's brand development orientation.
• Develop a product development plan for each specific sales channel based on an overall strategy to achieve maximum business goals.
• Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth of the Company.
• Prepare documentary & resource for event activities.
• Analyze and evaluate the trade marketing campaigns and to make recommendations to improve performance.
• Manage Trade Marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied.
2. Build and maintain customer relationships
• Collect customer data monthly for each type of products.
• Analyze and clarify loyalty customers.
• Manage and schedule business meetings with clients and sales team to update information, edit the marketing plan in accordance with the business goals of each specific market.
• Evaluate monthly promotion programs to improve investment efficiency for each type of products.
3. Manage the POSM
• Ensure all POSMs, images, and displays displayed at the point of sale meet brand identity standards.
• Visit retail shops weekly and make sure product display is in the best conditions, nice, clean and attractive.
• Visit market regularly to gather information of trends, customers, competitors.
• Plan and manage point-of-sale materials (POSM) and improve effective in-store communications to increase sellout.
• Co-operate with sales team to plan and manage shop renovations, do promotion.
• Evaluate the display and brand image of each retail shop every quarter.
• Do the report weekly, monthly, and end of the campaign.
• Other tasks assigned by Managing Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 02 years of trade marketing.
• Minimum of 02 years in FMCG, preferably food & beverages industry.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Experience of project management, Event management.
• Strong at Consumer insights.
• Be willing to travel frequently.