What We Can Offer
- Leading development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all product categories.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets.
- Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and visibility of the products.
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives.
- Putting in place, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Sales team.
- Ensures efficient spending of central budget and supervises the trade marketing spending.
- Ensures that the local feedbacks about marketing programs and relevant Nabati business issues is taken into account by regularly visiting sales teams, customers and stores.
- Collaborates with sales teams to turn the “selling stories” into sales tools to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to their customers.
- Collaborates with product managers and sales team to build sales promotions and product communication in the trade that attract business from wholesalers, distributors, KA, and retailers.
- Manages the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment…)
by finding the most efficient solutions.
- Coordinate with consumer marketing team for audit strategy and plan to ensure the compliance of sales team regarding to sales procedure and implementation of marketing programs.
Microsoft Office proficiency.
Ability to work under high pressure and meet deadline.
Willing to learn and adapt quickly to new environment.
Good communication and negotiation.
Good at planning, deploying, tracking, and evaluation.
At least 3 year experience in Marketing.
Having experience in Channel Marketing, FMCG is a plus.
3.4. Age / Gender/ requirements:
Male or Female
Enthusiastic, proactive, eager to learn at work.
Can do attitude