Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Synchronize consumer strategies and channel strategies to increase demand and trade support for our profitable growth.
Contribute to develop a trade channel strategy for PRVN brands to be listed, displayed and activated (PROS PVA) in a consistent manner in line with overall company guidelines and strategy, develop commercial planning calendar, in order to ensure that PRVN products are sold according to agreed priorities and seasonality.
Lead Tet project planning.
2. Budgeting & Control:
Provide priorities and budget guidelines for Trade A&P, formulate operational plan for Channel Marketing with key activities and detailed budgets for the annual Budget Plan, track budgets, in order to ensure alignment with strategic guidelines and trade A&P efficiency without overspending.
3. Business Information & Intelligence:
Contribute to lead business environment watch, distribution channels and customer trends monitoring, customers / consumer insights from the field in order to ensure PRVN offer's continuous alignment with market needs .
4. Category Management:
Lead customer segmentation (PROS) and service pack development including value added services to customers (bartender training program…), in order to ensure best adaptation of PRVN offer to each customer touchpoints.
5. Animation & Visibility:
Lead strategy development of visual merchandising (alignment with brand guidelines); allocate visibility budgets by brands, channels and regions; develop seasonal schemes and promotion activities/ activations, be perceived as a legitimate “adviser” by the trade to engage outlets with consumers and provide added value to customers through PR business solutions, in order to develop consumption of loyal target consumers and ensure attraction of new consumers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Marketing, or equivalent
- At least 3 years in Trade Marketing, Sales, Marketing
- Experience of work in multinational company, FMCG or related fields is preferable
- Fluency in English, computer literacy
- Clear understanding of the concept of Sales and MKT in alcoholic business or related field
- Excellent and effective communication, presentation, problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Can-do, Result-oriented, proactive mindset
- Love to socialize, teamwork
- Comprehensive understanding of consumer behaviour, customer and category management,
- Comprehensive understanding of the on-trade universe