Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Ensure that all tasks are completed in accordance with the operational procedures, key control standards, Group Policies and regulatory requirements and international practices
3. Ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and within the stipulated turnaround time
4. Update and report data related to Trade finance as required
5. Positively and substantially perform delegated responsibilities to ensure high quality service, maintain partnerships with staff and customers for all products and services.
6. Implement instructions from Operations Manager and General Manager in order to develop and maintain highest achievable standard of trade finance.
7. Taking part in the process for management of customer relationship improvement by giving customer’s feedback to managers and related relationship managers to work out service approach
8. Carry out accurate and fast investigations to ensure the objectives are met for both service and operations in accordance with service standards.
- REPORTS TO (primary) Trade Ops Head
- REPORTS TO (secondary) Head of T&O
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Reviewing to ensure physical documents (from trade staff) are compliant, verifying customer’s signatures and stamp, check calculated fees, check sanctioned screening via FMF, check with SI, …then approve to image documents to RPC for processing in system. All trade products as below:
1.1 Export LC/amendment advising
1.2 Export Bill under LC/ Collection
1.3 Import LC issuance/amendment
1.4 Import Bill under LC/Collection
1.5 Guarantee and SBLC
1.6 Trade Loan
2. Other Responsibility
2.1 Controlling inward and outward transaction/ Reconciliation at day end
2.2 Perform service quality functions to assist managers in improving working efficiency and quality via records and reports.
2.3 Update, know thoroughly and sound apply regulations, it is related to local/international settlement.
2.4 View and update SI/create Alpha ID/code
2.5 Checking and verifying issuing bank’s signature on export L/C for compliance.
2.6 Consulting customers on all products related matters.
2.7 Controlling customer’s credit line on transactional basic.
2.8 Assist operations staff in their queries about acknowledge as well as solving problems
2.9 Assist in attending to customers in their queries and complaints
2.10 Assist in investigating processing errors
2.11 Assist in branch administrative duties and other adhoc & miscellaneous activities as assigned by the line manager
2.12 Back up other officers on lunch/leave /training
2.13 Participate in Business Continuity Plan testing whenever required
2.14 Fully understand and strictly comply with Group policies, work procedures and local regulatory requirements
3. Money Laundering Prevention
3.1 Fully understand and strictly comply with money laundering prevention requirements.
3.2 Follow money laundering prevention reporting procedures and report to AML officer should there be any money laundering related issues (UAR etc.)
*** KEY RELATIONSHIPS
• Customer on transactional requests, feedback queries, complaints (through CTS staff).
• Operations Manager, other Ops Officer on daily transactions and operational matters
• Trade Window (under C&D) staff for services receive/deliver trade docs from/to customers
• Branch Operations & Services Manager for guidance and discretionary/authority matters
• General Manager and Operations Manager for guidance and discretionary/authority matters
• Treasury Dealers on exchange rates
• Credit Admin Dept., Correspondent Banking Dept.
• Account Dept.
• FIG in bank limit, RMA…
• Local and oversea banks
• Supporting Head office, other UOB branches, RPC team in case of their request.
• Upkeep the brand promise of UOB.
• Safe and smooth daily operations of the bank.
• Overall good image and reputation of the bank
• Improvement of service quality of the bank
• Bank’s revenue and cost saving efforts
• Good relationship with internal and external customers.
• Improvement of working efficiency of processing units.