Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Direct and supervise a team of 6-8 DSRs (Sales Reps) to be responsible in delivering defined KPIs: volume, distribution & OOS, availability and visibility to be in line with merchandising strategy, minimizing stock return for the respective assigned territory.
- Excellence execution of Trade Marketing activities through the most effective & efficient utilisation of resources. The evaluation and improvement plans are mandatory, including:
Maintain database of outlets to ensure these are up to date and are covering with effective route and quality delivery.
- Execute all Cycle Activities as per cycle instruction for respective territory.
- Stock management, product quality check being maintained & in compliance.
- Monitor both company and competitor brand performance within retail outlets.
- Ensure retailer understand brand message and deliver to target consumers
- Accountability of PSA evaluation and payment are executed OTIF and in compliance.
- Regular customer engagement for feedback and improve service, continuous get new market trends, channels or any consumer & competitors’ movement within responsible territory and update on time.
- Ensure compliance of the company policies, Marketing SOPs, AIT strategy, records management and all other auditable items are complied with the internal controls.
- Conduct Joint Calls and Control Calls in DSR routes as planned in every Cycle.
- Coach, supervise DSR in Field
- Support the induction and development of new entrants through in field training and coaching where agreed with the Line Manager, Region Training Team.
- Generation of ideas on how to develop innovative solutions at the point of sale.
- Gain best practice sharing from various sources of information, take ownership of upskilling capability to advance career & development.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Minimum 2-year experience in Trade Marketing/ Distribution in a sizeable FMCG company (preferable an MNC).
Understanding and experience of managing Trade Marketing, Customer Engagement, Account Management and Field operations.
Excellent selling, negotiation & influencing skills.
English at immediate level.
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook