What We Can Offer
• Being responsible, together with the local team, to develop and expand the company presence in Vietnam via marketing and trading agro-commodities.
• Activities related to soybeans, soybean meal (SBM), corn, wheat… to serve the local feed and flour milling industries.
Key areas of responsibility
• Daily communicate with LDC offshore offices for pricing and update local market environment, competition activity, government regulation…
• Build strong relationship with customers. Have good understanding of counterparty business and requirements via which to secure repeated trades.
• Understand cost structure of commodity traded.
• Understand world trade flow as well as local.
• Able to come up with initiatives / solutions to solve problems or create new business.
• Cooperate with other traders and logistics for smooth execution
• Commercial coverage of Vietnamese buyers. Develop and strengthen commercial relationships with existing and prospective G&O end users.
• Market, negotiate and conclude sales of G&O products mostly SBM, corn, wheat into Vietnam market.
• Contribute to the development of local distribution activities.
• Collect, synthetize and communicate to Group information and analysis on Vietnam G&O products demand and feed/flour industries.
• Have experience in commodity trading/marketing agri-products (wheat, corn, soymeal…)
• Have at least 3-5 years experience working in a multi-national corporation
• Have good, in deep knowledge of local feed and flour milling industry.
• Good rapport with buyers and good reputation in the industry.
• Have analytic skill; Being pro-active and result-oriented.
• Effective communicator. Have great communication skills and negotiation skills in interaction with internal and external partners.
• Effective command of spoken and written English to work with foreigners & English speakers
• Able to work independently and under pressure. Have teamwork spirit.
• Able to travel upcountry and abroad