Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
• Maintain regular contact and strengthen positive relationships with customers, Team Milwaukee Management, and local regional dealers.
• Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
• Participate in the Leadership Development Training Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
• Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and demonstrations to educate dealer associates and customers.
• Professionally communicate with all peers, customers, and management.
• Plan and execute demo events, trade shows, etc.
• Develop primary knowledge of the marketplace (users, applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Perform other tasks if required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Experience: 1–2 years experience in the sales & marketing field.
Knowledge: Experience or Knowledge of the power tool industry is preferable.
• Good at English communication
• Good IT skills e.g., MS Office, PowerPoint, Internet, etc.
• Ability to work varied hours/days as required by the business.
• Able to travel
• B2 license is a plus