What We Can Offer
Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
• Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
• Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
• Premium workspaces
• Engaging activities and recognition programs
• Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
• Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
• Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
• Flexible working arrangements
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What’s your mission?
You’ll help us deliver excellent service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
• Conduct orientation sessions as well as plan and deliver the full training program (including product, soft skills and on-the-job training) for new hires
• Develop new training programs / manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
• Have prompt and regular follow-ups on training programs delivered to evaluate training effectiveness
• Evaluate the effectiveness of existing training programs and provide recommendations for improvement
• Conduct Training Needs Analysis and develop programs to improve existing staff performance
• Drive / co-drive service quality initiatives for continuous service standards improvement
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
• Candidates who are willing to relocate to work in Bangkok.
• Company will sponsor for one-way flight ticket (HCMC-BKK or Kuala Lumpur-BKK), visa, COVID-19 test, COVID Insurance, Accomodation in quarantine hotel (14 days at this time).
• Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in related field.
• Preferable with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills and training delivery, with knowledge of various training methodologies
• Competent in e-content and design development, Excellent presentation skills and training delivery, with knowledge of various training methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market.